Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why me home alone again??

some1 ask, " why u alwayz so lonely de ah, alwayz one ppl.... Nw tis time u alone again at home..."
aiyor~ nt me want de, but can also say me hope to be lik tis la, coz me lik to be alone in the house XD
my dad n mum nt at home bcuz they having EE( dun ask wat lai de, i duno how to explain also ><) at the IJ convent, so nid go there handle the talk for those couple who want to marry~ briefly say leh, EE is lik those couple b4 marry hv to attend this talk, I mean oni for catholic la~
so my dad n mum are also one of the speaker, me nt sure also coz me lazy to care those things la.. haha
my parents go IJ convent overnite lo... so me alone lo at home.. and also my bro nt at home bcuz he want to overnite at his babysiter house, so.... nth to say, Home Alone again XD

On friday nite tat time me went back home and wan to use the comp de,
but hor the stupid pc sot sot de~ sometimes can use sometimes cannot use,
so friday tat time me din use the comp at all, so boring~
and i decided to c tv lo~ teruk on friday nite ><

saturday leh....
whole day oni computer.. morning until at nite NOW!!!!
hahaha.... no ppl stop me at all, shuang... but, me nt healty leh ><
my mum alwayz tel me tat rest a while rest a while, dun wan my eye spoil,
but me from young until now alwayz play computer much much lik today,(morning till night)
my eye nth happen oni... XD den some1 also say me tat me unnormal person T.T
unnormal person = nt juz oni eye, other things as well lik can hear the sound that veli few ppl rarely heard ( nt those ghost sound, sound lik below duno how many hertz tat ppl cant hear but i can hear SOMETIMES ), and den also one week 5days no slp (now cannot jor, me admit i old jor >.<").

sunday leh.....
my parents are cuming home in the evening and i think dinner shd be at outside de la,
but wats going to happen tml sunday me duno lo...
me cant predict future =)
me hope got good things happen to me la tml, ( i think every ppl also hope bah XD)
sunday evening tat time, me no more alone jor le at home,
lolx... >< veli sienzz lo lik tis, i hope my parents more go out den good le.. wakakak( me evil XD)


well, me wan go oi oi le~
good nite my frenz, miss u all~ = ) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment