Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Alone Again~

Feeling great and shaung,
parents, bro go out....
once again i'm alone,
no ppl at home XD oni me mE ME!!!!!
do wateva i want and like.. wakakaka~
the best part is.... PC and TV are all mine XD muahahahahhaha!!!!!


well, GratzzzZzz Yan Yan complete her activity, so cool~ ^^
until at night, so geng, sure play until veli shuang bah...
gambateh ya^^


sometimes is nt juz so simple to aviod something that me dun lik to saw it,
it juz so suddenly appear in front of me and flash back my old memories,
juz happen on yesterday afternoon, i saw..... colour that make me feel.... (happy, i think.)
i dun think that i will suddenly think back my old memories that time,
i was too..... tired?? i duno anything at all >.<
i think i nx time better never think that again for my own happiniess bah~
haihz.... already many years le and i still remember ><
mayb bcoz it's too sweet after all,
i will delete my memories that together with u, delete way of communicating with u, everything also stop thinking about u... i noe this is juz my old memories but i will soon forget u...
Bye to my old memories with u~

No comments:

Post a Comment