Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pub o.O ?!?!

sunday morning go church bla bla bla......
that nt important
after mass is over my parents alwayz stay back and me hv to wait for them ><
and den bcoz some1 intro bla bla bla i also duno co wat things la,
say go hotel makan de, donate for the poor de~
me tel my parents tat me dun wan to go and they still bought the ticket.
lolx... so ma fan~
evening 6pm start move out and den reach the Armada Hotel i think around 6.30 smth
TA MA DE~
yuan lai is a pub lai de, this co donate for the poor o.O
all inside smoke smoke smoke, drink drink drink~
wahliaoA~ me damn so hate those so muture pub/club/disco~
me still lik those normal de lik wat last time happen in my ex-skol ><"
no smoke~ hahaha XD

after reaching there nt even 1hour den sudah balik lo ><
but hor~~~~ inside the PA system.... wahliaoA~
gt sub,moving head, par-can, smoke mechine, sun light, flash......
TA FA DE~
gt money to invite them do PA better donate to the poor la more better -.-"
lastly dinner at my relatives kopitiam shop makan >.<"
but for sure is free XD hahaha~~~~
damn all smoker wan die go die, dun ka ka jiao jiao kill other ppl >.<"
today abit rude ><>.<" (sot jor me) -.-""""

No comments:

Post a Comment