Sunday, March 15, 2009

Education Fair~

1st things i wan to say is tat......
"damn so many leng lui to see" >.<"
haha~

The education fair is at KLCC and this is the 1st time me go to KLCC -.-"
after me born out until now so many years i think me nt even once go in look around also.
this time is the 1st time go inside and also 1st time see dou so many leng lui inside the convention center >.<
me also c dou few frenz also at there today~

wat make me feel the worst things is tat....
last time say jor study this college, den my parents reject and say study this college..
nw me choose wat my parents say de college and now say study another college...
aiyor~ is juz a college and why wan so ma fan de leh?!?!
and more if i study nw wat i want the college at least still got frenz i noe so i still can survive,
but nw my parents feel lik wan me to study another college and i think non of my frenz going to study at tat college at all, and i think i cnt survive long at there ><"
so nw i hv to really think wat i really wan. so mafan...
last time already settel jor and now hv to make me mafan again, haihz~~~~~

At there walk jor veli veli veli long time jor,
leg pain pain and me tired...
my parents still wan walk here walk there, me as a victim hv to tahan my complaination in my heart><"
got bit boring de inside but wat the best things is tat gt leng lui see^^ wakakaka~
after finish walk walk jor go to kopitiam33 near my ex-skol makan dinner,
and den go back home den bath den nw writing blog le,
and den also nw wan to end this story jor,
byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment