Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Mood >"<

lolx.. today afternoon at my hs juz lik having a "war"
actually is a apointment and tat person juz hv to explain to my parents oni,
but i never tot tat my dad using "mechine gun" lik tat keep asking the question,
haihz... me feel~~~~~ "NO FACE"
I think now shd be no problem le >"<

Me feeling wan to go out on monday together v frenz,
but i duno want to do wat or go where to play neither,
but it's juz a feeling, feel tat wan to go out hv some fun,
I wonder all my other frenz doing wat nw,
hope my frenz are living great day everyday.

these few days me having great time sms with someone^^
someone juz noe but can sms much,
long time i never felt lik tis le,
finger suddenly so active back le XD
and den me also hapi muchxx also le^^
is great to be happy~ thx lot (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment